Monday, August 2, 2010

The Morning.

I am sizzling. Crack an egg up on my forehead and you could serve up an omelet!

This morning, I woke up thinking I was flying. I felt like I had my head in the clouds, yet at the same time, it weighed a ton. It was weird. My body didn't feel like my body at all. I had no control over my limbs. I tried to move and I couldn't. So I managed the only word "thermometer" out of my mouth that julien managed to understand after having to repeat myself for about 5 times. That was weird too because when I talk it's not my own voice that I recognise. I sound like marge from the simpsons. I was measuring a whopping 38.9 degrees! Woo Wee.

Thank goodness, Julien was around to take me to the doctor's. I felt so dizzy from the heat. I actually feel almost drunk, except without the nice fuzzy feeling that comes with it. So the doc gave me some prescription that completely knocked me out for the next couple of hours. I didn't even hear Lucy, our part time maid coming into the house this morning! And she was vacuuming in the room apparently. Thank goodness for Lucy, I woke up much later in the afternoon to a clean house, and in time to make myself some vegetable soup for lunch. Took some more medication and was out like a log again.

I don't think I've slept so much and so well in my life so far, but it feels SO good. Almost like catching up on all the real sleep that I've been missing out.

No comments: