Sidenote: If you want your food prepared fast like me, you can always just marinate the chicken with Worcestershire sauce and pop it in the toaster for 30 mins.
Ting's serving suggestions:
- Salad, feta cheese & thinly sliced hard boiled egg (Like a chicken salad!)
- Mash potato/boiled potatoes
- Garden vegetables (carrots, french beans, peas, etc)
- Or just have it on it's own
TOASTER OVEN CHICKEN
- 2-3 boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Tyme
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt (really to taste, no more than 1 tsp)
- 2-3 thin slices of lemon
- 1 tsp ground Italian seasoning mix
- Defrost chicken breasts in fridge overnight, place breasts in 9x9 pan and cover literally with spices on both sides making sure to lay breasts as flat as possible in the pan. Pour oil over breasts and shake the pan to coat the breasts without washing the spices off.
- Set cold toaster oven to 'Bake' setting and to 350 degrees, set the timer for 35 minutes. Place the breasts inside and enjoy the 35 minutes to yourself. Remove the breasts, cut the thickest part to make sure it's cooked, and enjoy. Don't leave the chicken in the toaster oven or it will overcook.