Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pillow Fight.

When we're not around, the cats usually come up to the bed and rest on our pillows. I guess that's ok or common even since they want to be near us and that's where they can smell us. And when it's time for us to go to bed, they'd shift away from our pillows and sleep at our feet in bed.

Panda, however, has recently really taken a liking to my pillow. Even when it's time for bed and I'm starting to doze off already, I'd hear a thud beside me in the middle of the night and I know he's sharing the pillow with me. Sometimes he snores, other times I wake up with a paw in my face. Nice.

I'm ok to let him sleep on my pillow for now, until I get woken up with his butt in my face, then it'd be time I won the "pillow fight".

Presenting Prince Panda on one of his pillows.

No comments: