Thursday, October 1, 2009

We've been blogged!

Finally! Finally we collected our wedding pictures just last weekend! Not only that, I also just received an email from my photographer's wife-turned-friend to inform me that we've been mentioned in their own blog (I have copied their post below for your reading pleasure)! For copyright reasons, you can view our pics at: http://capturingyourworldinaction.blogspot.com/

Thanks Janice and Anthony for eternalising these precious moments. =) I'm going to look back on all these pictures one day and wonder how on earth I ever managed to stuff myself into that dress!!

Time to start selecting our picture for the Thank-you-for-coming cards!


Julien & Ting Ting

1 comment:

micheltdt said...

Hello, we feel proud reading that the Big Day pictures are becoming a worldwide success story!
When do you beleive we can access to all the wedding photos, to start selecting them and build up a souvenir album?
Have a good week-end, Liz and Michel.