Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crazy (Tissue) Love

So this is a continuation about Panda's love for my facial tissue. It's been a looooong time since I took it out of the drawer, but the moment he heard it (yes he can differentiate sounds), he ran in with a desperate look of anticipation in his eyes! He saw it and did not hesitate one moment. And this time he didn't care if I was watching!!! Crazy cat.

Zooming in on his target...

Got it...

And off he goes!!!

Tossing it in the air..

Clawing it....

Tossing it again... all this going on while Mouse (and I) looks on in bewilderment.

I try to take a close up shot of this facial tissue pack just to show how torn and tattered Panda has made it, but look at him!!! He wouldn't let me!!! He was literally wrestling with me for the pack because he thinks I was going to banish his love into the drawer of darkness again until he tries to rescue her from my clutches. Look at the determination on his face!
Panda fighting (hard) for his love

Check out the other beer holder pack I made him just to distract him from attacking my facial tissue years back. It's all torn and scratched!!! I was trying to distract him so I could keep the facial tissue, but he caught my bluff in the end. So I let him at it. What he doesn't know is that it's going to be a really short reunion.

You crazy little cat you.

No comments: