Monday, July 12, 2010

Food Cravings

Funny how I tend to have certain food cravings at the craziest moments. I'm right now in Tours, with the sun shining yet it's not too hot, we've been swimming in the pool whole of yesterday, got a really good new layer of tan, meat on the barbecue... life is perfect and tranquil. And a thought pops in my head, "Wonder where I can find some good ramen in France, and really spicy chilli padi?". I sit up at times like this because I do surprise myself. It's just, well, odd. I mean, the combination is odd in itself already. Ramen with chilli padi? I would never have that on any other normal day, but oddly enough, this sounds temptingly mouth watering to me right now. And the same happens to me when I'm back in Singapore. Sometimes, when it's all rainy and cold (it can get a little fresh although that's rare), I think "some raclette right now would be good".

Maybe I'm the only person who thinks this way. It's just really amusing how my brain works sometimes...

No comments: