Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ball Crazy

Christmas is just in two weeks and I'm excited! Been in such a Christmassy mood a lot more lately, and feeling the buzz of the festives which puts me on a happy high. =)

Just a short "laugh or cry" moment to share. It's called that because when it happens, you don't know whether to laugh or cry. I chose to laugh anyway. That's what being married to Julien is about - laughing! Good things. =)

Okay so remember this from our childhood days?

It's the labyrinth puzzle and we had to try to get the metal balls into the holes? Pretty tough already I thought back then. Well, fast forward 2 or 3 decades later, and they came up with this:
It's called the "Magical Intellect Ball 3D Labyrinth IQ Puzzle". Already a mouthful for a toy name. I call it the hamster ball for easy reference.

So we were having brunch with some friends and Julien found this hamster ball, and he could not put it down! It was hilarious just watching him play this game. You can tell he can be very focused when he wants to be. He was really concentrated!

Who knew he would be THIS intrigued?! But he was. Lol. To give him credit, this game is really addictive. I didn't start because I know I wouldn't let anyone leave till I finished the game. I wouldn't be able to stop once I started. Julien really liked the game and wanted to get a set for himself, so we checked for a price or an address for a lead. Usually for games like that due to small parts, you'd think they were for a certain age AND ABOVE. We were so wrong. They were for ages 3 TO 6 years old!!!!! We could not stop laughing when we saw that! Kids these days are getting too smart!!!!

What can you do when he's into something this much even if it is a plastic ball? Support him.

Have a good rest of the week!

Ting.

No comments: